Case Reports International
Welcome to Case Reports International
Case Reports International is an international, open access, online journal, publishing high-quality, peer reviewed articles from all areas of basic medical sciences and clinical specialties. Free full-text of all articles are available immediately on publication.
Case Reports International is a journal exclusively dedicated to publishing high quality case series, case reports, clinical images and letters to editor in all specialties.
Case Reports International will publish accepted articles as "Early View Articles" immediately after final acceptance and editing for publication, rather than waiting for an issue. Free full-text of all articles will be available immediately on publication.
Case Reports International publishes following types of articles:
- Case Series
- Case Reports
- Clinical Images
- Letters to Editor
Advantages you get on submitting your manuscripts to Case Reports International:
- Fast online submission - Fast online submission of your manuscripts. You can submit manuscripts online or send them as email attachments.
- Prompt service - You get a prompt, personalized and courteous service. All your emails and messages will get a response within 24 hours.
- Fast decisions - You get a fast decision on your manuscript. "Submission to first decision" time is less than six weeks.
- Expert peer reviews - Your article will be peer reviewed by experts in the subject of your manuscript which ensures that we maintain high standards of scientific quality of the articles published in Case Reports International.
- Immediate publication after final acceptance - Your article will be published as Early View Article immediately after final acceptance. It will be published and in its final form, in multiple formats, as soon as it is edited for publication. You do not have to wait anxiously for the next issue of the journal to see your valuable work in printed form.
- No article processing charges - You will pay Article Publication Charges only after your manuscript has been accepted for publication after editorial and peer review. There are no fees for submission or processing of the manuscript.
- Increased impact of your research - Open access model of Case Reports International makes all articles freely accessible by everyone, anywhere in the world. Full text of your article in HTML format and as PDF files is available free online at Case Reports International website.
- International dissemination - Your article will reach an international audience. Our electronic format enables rapid publication of accepted manuscripts and immediate free access to all the articles. Your published article will sent to registered readers, deposited in open access directories and included in RSS feed of the journal. Links to article will be posted in journal blog, social networking sites and discussion forums.
- Cite your article - Your article published in Case Reports International will be cited similar to the articles in traditional journal.
- You retain the copyright - You will retain the copyright of your work. You won't have to take permission from publishers to reuse or distribute your own published work, as it happens with other journals.
- Article for your use - As soon as your article is published in the journal, you will receive in your email, a PDF file of your published article and a link to your article on our website.
- Constant contact - You will receive table of contents of Case Reports International, every month, in your email. We encourage readers to register for the Table of Contents (TOC) notification service for this journal using the small form given in the right column of the website. When you register for this service you will receive, in your email, the table of contents of Case Reports International for each new issue of the journal.